Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

When I go to buy tickets using my wife’s and sons memberships, it won’t let me email them to myself anymore!

I’m going hai my flexi gold. My wife and son can’t make it so just like previous seasons, someone else would like to us their memberships…
Why can’t I email them to me!?

Loads of tickets left in every stand for Ipswich for those moaning the club got the process wrong and they wouldn't be able to get any tickets this season , plenty seated together also.
Problem is they've just appeared this week, prior to that there were very few seated together, if traveling to the game you can't plan properly if you won't know until a few days beforehand regarding tickets

So, trying to purchase 2 tickets for Soton and home on October the 24th, i am being led to believe that there are a paltry SIX tickets left for the game. Six. Really. I know some will come back from Flexi Gold but not many.... this wasn't the case last season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.