Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

It's gone down 2k in 25 minutes for me
Down 2.5k in 25 minutes for me. Still 39.5k ahead of me, though.

"More than an hour" of a wait. Going on 5k in an hour, it's going to be more like 8 hours! My clothes will be back in fashion by the time I get to the front of the queue.

If I get to the front of the queue.

Do we reckon all games will sold out today or a lot of people will log in see games they wanted sold out and don't buy anything?

Thought the tickets only went on sale at 10 am (UK time) - didn't know you could get in a queue before that.
You can't really, you can sit in the queue before , but you get randomly allocated a number at 10am. It doesn't really matter if you're early.

Whether you log in at 0930 or 0959 - I did both on separate devices - the result is the same.... You are assigned to a random place in the queue at 10am.

It's a lottery, which the club haven't consulted on and (from memory) have previously said they wouldn't move to as a model of selling tickets fairly.

Glad I didn't buy another £35 membership the one from last season says it don't run out till end of this month,so the membership is for 12 months not a season so please check.

They've introduced a ticketing lottery system by the front door and City Matters have been asleep at the wheel.
The problem is that there is a general sense that season ticket holders don't care (understandably) as it doesn't feel like it impacts them. However, as people have mentioned, the atmosphere is awful now and you have people taking selfies in the middle of the game. It feels like the only way of partially resetting it is a period of transition after Pep and Haaland but I fear that the damage is done now.

Best of luck to the Blues still trying for tickets.

If you don’t mind being in Level 3, I suggest joining your local OSC Branch to increase your chances of tickets.

Last edited:
Still lots of availability for all games bar yesterdays sales.

Pricing:
Ipswich, Brentford, Fulham, So'ton, Forest, Leicester £51-68
West ham, Brighton, Palace, Wolves £61-78
Spurs, Everton, Newcastle, Villa, Bournemount £71-88
Chelsea £75-92

before the £5 off for members. still absolutely mad tho it's not once in a year gig..

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.