Individual Match Tickets

So I'm a dad of 2, ex season card holder.. Refuse to get a membership but do attend a couple of CL and early cup games with the kids when I can. Noticed the CL games aren't going on general sale and need memberships and that the PL games announced as sold out now. So the club are starting to close down the avenues for affordable football. Gutted but the price you pay for our success

There are still loads of Red Star Belgrade tickets left mate if you can stump up for memberships and in terms of our pricing, early stage CL - £10 to £35 - is as affordable as it gets.

Obviously memberships are better value if you do PL because you can get up to a fiver off face value off each ticket as a Citizens discount, so after a few you've clawed the cost back. Only a £2.50 discount with CL though.

Obviously you've said you don't fancy a membership - but they are pretty much your only chance of seeing City now. The days when tickets went to general sale and hung around for weeks are gone completely. Then again the ticket pages on here will help if you have a supporter number.

Can you sell non season ticket singles officially? My dad has one for Forest and isn't savvy or confident enough to sell one to one online, he's a bit old school. Thanks

Last edited:
Can you sell non season ticket singles officially? My dad has one for First and isn't savvy or confident enough to sell one to one online, he's a bit old school. Thanks

You can’t sell any tickets for football matches officially, without the club’s permission.

So no exchange service, like for STs then?

Sorry, I thought you meant selling them privately.

But no, the exchange is just for season tickets. For unwanted individual tickets I think you can just get them refunded up until a certain time before the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.