Individual Match Tickets

ah, was maybe unclear - I can see the ticket under her account - but it can't be uploaded to mobile online (yet?).

Oh ok. Sorry. Misunderstood.

I’m gonna say something that you’ll probably think…Do you think I’m a complete fucking idiot now? But….

If you’re logging into an account on a phone, do you turn it sideways? I only ask because it took me a while to work it out. When my phone is in the normal upright position, the features ‘details’ and ‘add to mobile’ aren’t visible. It’s only when I take the portrait lock off and turn the phone sideways that those icons can be seen.

When they went on sale the email said you could transfer them then, but then I got an email a few days ago saying the window was opening, after I had already rung the club up last week to transfer as I knew early on that I couldn’t make this game. If the button is greyed out then I would call the club.
I still can’t transfer to F&F either and no mail. Is it that this is a cup game and ticket transfer is not available ?

I still can’t transfer to F&F either and no mail. Is it that this is a cup game and ticket transfer is not available ?

Ticket transfer only works for cup games if you’re on the cup scheme.

If you are it should definitely be working by now.

Ticket transfer only works for cup games if you’re on the cup scheme.

If you are it should definitely be working by now.
Many thanks for the explanation…not on the Cup S , bought as season card holder…guess that is 30 quid down the pan ..

Oh ok. Sorry. Misunderstood.

I’m gonna say something that you’ll probably think…Do you think I’m a complete fucking idiot now? But….

If you’re logging into an account on a phone, do you turn it sideways? I only ask because it took me a while to work it out. When my phone is in the normal upright position, the features ‘details’ and ‘add to mobile’ aren’t visible. It’s only when I take the portrait lock off and turn the phone sideways that those icons can be seen.

Ha. I owe you a beer just for the length you went trying to help me but… nope. If I do that, it’s greyed out (unlike the details -button which works, shows my exact seat etc). And it’s the same on PC browser.

I’ll report back later what City said about this haha

When they went on sale the email said you could transfer them then, but then I got an email a few days ago saying the window was opening, after I had already rung the club up last week to transfer as I knew early on that I couldn’t make this game. If the button is greyed out then I would call the club.
All sorted now cheers

I may need to work overtime on Saturday but if I don’t need to then how available are Forest tickets likely to be. I also don’t hold any kind of membership at the moment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.