Individual Match Tickets

Is anyone with me in thinking that £75 plus for these games are awful!?

But here I sit with 3 West Ham tickets in my basket about to pay it...
I paid 72 (they advertise at 77 which is stupid because you can't buy them without the membership) and for me that's a ridiculous price for a single PL game.

It's not something I'd pay regularly, but I've never done the derby before (I get to about 3 or 4 games a year with living outside of Manc) and this was the first time I've ever been able to get my foot in the door so had to.

I paid 72 (they advertise at 77 which is stupid because you can't buy them without the membership) and for me that's a ridiculous price for a single PL game.

It's not something I'd pay regularly, but I've never done the derby before (I get to about 3 or 4 games a year with living outside of Manc) and this was the first time I've ever been able to get my foot in the door so had to.

Advertising them with the £5 added on is ridiculous! For them it hammers home the importance of having a membership but like you said, if you didn't have one, you couldn't go anyway! I too live outside Manchester (3 hours away) and probably go to way too many games for my wife's liking! Last season was my most at 16 home and away. It was only a few years ago you could pick up home tickets against Fulham for example for £35/£30 but this season I paid £53 for my Fulham at home ticket! I always told myself that when it gets to £50 plus I had to question whether or not to go.

Tried for all 4 matches that went on sale today, only got 1 and for that non of the seats are together. Will try again tomorrow for the other 3, we desperately need this stadium extension to stop this madness.

Whoever at City thought it was a good idea to send an email at 09:05 giving supporters less than an hour notice that tickets were going on sale, knowing full well people are at work, school, uni etc is a fucking dick. Why not give us a few days notice? What have they gained by doing it this way? The club are starting to disgust me in so many ways when ironically we have a great football team. I’m flabbergasted they have done this.

Whoever at City thought it was a good idea to send an email at 09:05 giving supporters less than an hour notice that tickets were going on sale, knowing full well people are at work, school, uni etc is a fucking dick. Why not give us a few days notice? What have they gained by doing it this way? The club are starting to disgust me in so many ways when ironically we have a great football team. I’m flabbergasted they have done this.
This has been advertised for over a week

Well that was stressful!! My account wouldn’t let me buy tickets as Man Utd and arsenal said restricted sale although I had attended enough games.

Logged onto my laddies account about 11:20am and managed to get straight in, after 30minutes of refreshing continuously my computer got blocked as it thought it was a bot, so then had to log onto my phone, anyway about 12:10 I managed to get 1 single for the derby in March which must of been a ticket out someone’s basket (was happening all the time but others kept getting tickets)

Was logging on his account again for West Ham tickets, was number 21,059 in the queue so I thought no chance, same thing managed to get 3 single tickets near enough in the same section so definitely a happy lad tonight :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.