Individual Match Tickets

They've finally announced the second ticket drop. Next Wednesday for Silver to buy Arsenal, Chelsea and United. Thursday 10am you can buy Arsenal and United if you bought 5 home tickets in last 2 seasons. Thursday 3pm you can buy buy for Chelsea and West Ham (last home) if you became a member before today (so basically everyone).
Friday 10am free for all all fixtures (except Arsenal and United). At least there's a separate window for the people with the 5 homes to try and get Arsenal and United, and a day early for Silver.
Bringing forward to shown when it was first mentioned by the club

See above
Well I missed it, not sure why they didn’t send out a text or email. On the flip side I can save some money, not have to listen to bastard deafening music ahead of kick off and at half time or that embarrassing announcer. Every cloud.

I managed to get two tickets to Wolves but not together. I kept getting pushed to the back of the queue, the system was a joke.

Impossible, was on this morning looking for 2 tickets seated together for me and my son.only single tickets available for all games.
Been a problem for the last few seasons. You'd have thought the club could consider leaving a block or two free of ST holders in the North Stand redevelopment to give members etc a chance. Can't see it happening though.

Tried for all 4 matches that went on sale today, only got 1 and for that non of the seats are together. Will try again tomorrow for the other 3, we desperately need this stadium extension to stop this madness.
Selling tickets on a game by game basis, approximately 6 weeks before the game rather than all at once, and staggering the sales on a ticket points basis would also stop this madness even without the extension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.