Individual Match Tickets

There are very few systems in the world geared up to handle mass events, its basically not cost effective for a once a year occasion. hence City new the system would be creaking and also knew fans would face a large inconvenience. Of course any sensible business would stagger the demand, maybe even based on loyalty! but no this is about memberships and coin, loyalty, fuck that.

Should have been a stricter criteria, absolute sh*t show.

I can't believe the club have overridden the loyalty points system. I'm fine as a seasoncard holder, but feel so angry for our actual fans who have been going for donkeys years.

We should be taking this further really with a protest. It's alright people booting off at kick-off times and calling other blues 'dickheads', we need to come together on this issue and show our club we're not happy. They've effectively stopped any non-seasoncard holder from attending games this season in one swoop, in favour of tourists and black market sales. The stadium and/or ticket office would be getting burned down over this in other parts of the world. Unforgivable.

I don't understand how they can just throw this Mobile Pass bollocks at us as the only option without telling us first.

The checkout page even has a note explaining both Mobile Pass and Mobile Tickets, but then the dropdown menu only has Mobile Pass as an option.

And then it only shows mine, and not my dad's (despite him being in my Friends & Family and the ticket being allocated to his name). So they've happily taken £35 for his membership but given no way of him actually purchasing a ticket. Absolute cunts.
Same with under 13s, they can't have their own account so need to buy through mine, but to do that today I need to buy pay £35 on top of my season ticket.

There are very few systems in the world geared up to handle mass events, its basically not cost effective for a once a year occasion. hence City new the system would be creaking and also knew fans would face a large inconvenience. Of course any sensible business would stagger the demand, maybe even based on loyalty! but no this is about memberships and coin, loyalty, fuck that.
Mate, you're correct in regard the actual search & purchase part, but everyone should be loaded in a queue and let in according to the capacity of the search & purchase platform. It really isn't rocket science.

That's because most of us aren't in the system yet, still queuing.
Honestly there's an option to continue shopping once you've added to your basket. If you select it, it puts you in a new queue and you only have your basket for 20 mins.

Go to checkout, after paying select continue shopping and it takes you straight to a new fixture page.

im in shortly, how do i make sure i can buy more than one game without going to the back of the queue?

Mate, you're correct in regard the actual search & purchase part, but everyone should be loaded in a queue and let in according to the capacity of the search & purchase platform. It really isn't rocket science.
By the looks of what happened, I think someone forgot to turn the queuing system on until the website was already swamped.

im in shortly, how do i make sure i can buy more than one game without going to the back of the queue?
When you go through to select your first lot of tickets you'll get the option on one of the pages to purchase more tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.