Individual Match Tickets

Won't let me pay for what it's in the basket on my phone - and after queuing for the 11.30am 'event' to start on the laptop, it's now put me in another hour long queue

Honestly there's an option to continue shopping once you've added to your basket. If you select it, it puts you in a new queue and you only have your basket for 20 mins.

Go to checkout, after paying select continue shopping and it takes you straight to a new fixture page.
No I got kicked out and couldn't get back in, had to wait.

Honestly there's an option to continue shopping once you've added to your basket. If you select it, it puts you in a new queue and you only have your basket for 20 mins.

Go to checkout, after paying select continue shopping and it takes you straight to a new fixture page.
I did that bought my tickets for Liverpool and tried selecting seats for West Ham and then got sent to the back of the queue.

ah shit, confirmation email has come through with a different block/seat on it in a different stand.. wtf, won't let me buy another either because you are limited to 1...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.