Individual Match Tickets

After today, I definitely can't see the NS expansion opening up any availability for new STs (even silvers).

The best thing we can settle for is increased availability for matchday tickets which should sloghtly reduce the hassle we've seen today and that's it. The NS expansion will be justification for the club to keep pushing memberships and an incentive for newbies to keep subscribing.

It would take a severe drop in form combined with Pep and Haaland leaving for demand to reduce I think.

I would like to see stricter criteria for the big 5 or any key CL game. It seems shit each year filling seats for the lesser games to then miss out on the derby etc through luck.

I hope you’re wrong and there will be some more season tickets as a result of the North stand expansion. But you certainly could be correct.

For four games, including membership, I’ve just spent over 300 quid. I’d be better off buying a 4-500 quid season ticket and donating my seat to a local charity/school for the +/- 10 games I wouldn’t make.

Got to say it worked for me and daughter who got tickets for games we were after.
Toon
Brighton
Spuds.
She was doing it all and said demand was frantic with blocks selling out all over the place. Be good to see the place packed.

I hope you’re wrong and there will be some more season tickets as a result of the North stand expansion. But you certainly could be correct.

For four games, including membership, I’ve just spent over 300 quid. I’d be better off buying a 4-500 quid season ticket and donating my seat to a local charity/school for the +/- 10 games I wouldn’t make.
I hope I'm wrong too mate, but I can't see it when they can sell a seat on an individual matchday basis for a lot more. We've seen from today that the demand is there.

Expect the worst and hope for the best. I'm still using it as an incentive to keep going, building points in the hope they release some..

are season ticket holders able to buy one additional ticket? somehow the ticket site looks like it would allow me to buy another one?

After today, I definitely can't see the NS expansion opening up any availability for new STs (even silvers).

The best thing we can settle for is increased availability for matchday tickets which should sloghtly reduce the hassle we've seen today and that's it. The NS expansion will be justification for the club to keep pushing memberships and an incentive for newbies to keep subscribing.

It would take a severe drop in form combined with Pep and Haaland leaving for demand to reduce I think.

I would like to see stricter criteria for the big 5 or any key CL game. It seems shit each year filling seats for the lesser games to then miss out on the derby etc through luck.
They clearly don't want the same people going regularly. They want fewer tickets going to many more people, and have aggressively oversold memberships with that in mind. They must figure that the less you go, the more you spend. The natural attrition in season ticket holders - age, end of the cycle now we've won the CL, bored of winning, affordability - will not be replaced with new season ticket holders. The destination is half tourist trap/half season ticket holding legacy fanbase clinging on, the latter crammed into Level 1 and Level 3 while Level 2 gets blocked out for hospitality. They are not arsed about the negative PR. Social media is full of people furious about today's debacle and there's not even a shrug from the club. They will only change course if it starts to threaten the bottom line and they feel a need to get more younger, local bums on seats for whatever reason. But they don't need them if they've got Haaland fanboys flying in and spending more on one game than Ste from Stockport will spend in five. This is where they always wanted to get to. We got amazing football, they got a brand that was a sleeping giant.

Last edited:
So finally got all my tickets but something strange happened with the Fulham game. The seat I picked (and have email confirmation of) does not match the seat I have been assigned in my iPhone wallet?! I have sent an email to find out what’s going on!
I would recommend everyone double checks their tickets for similar issues!! What a shit show this has been.

Last edited:
I hope I'm wrong too mate, but I can't see it when they can sell a seat on an individual matchday basis for a lot more. We've seen from today that the demand is there.

Expect the worst and hope for the best. I'm still using it as an incentive to keep going, building points in the hope they release some..
I hope your'e part right, 2-3000 s/c rest matchday,think that would suit most. though maybe move s/c to the extension and open up matchday around other parts.

Last edited:
Thanks. Can you have multiple tickets on the same pass do you know? ie as lead supporter? Or does each member of the party need a pass each? My Spuds tickets are this format and youngest kid has no phone obvs.

if they're in your friends and family and you sort their membership out you can download their membership pass to your phone as well. I have two membership passes on my phone atm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.