Individual Match Tickets

the same two seats for eight games which begs the question why I can’t buy them as a season ticket!
Last season I noticed the same single seat was available for a load of games. Got my lad a spurs ticket. Then a while later they emailed saying it was a computer error etc and shifted him a block or two away from us so ended up cancelling it. I suspect that was someone's ST that hadn't renewed properly. So this year I've got his tickets in 3 different seats just in case it happens again!

Still nothing. When I get to front of queue, select game and buy tickets, I'm then taken back to fixtures and Restricted Sale on every game. Have tried logging out/in, clearing cookies the lot. Have tried on desktop and mobile.
Any ideas?

Still nothing. When I get to front of queue, select game and buy tickets, I'm then taken back to fixtures and Restricted Sale on every game. Have tried logging out/in, clearing cookies the lot. Have tried on desktop and mobile.
Any ideas?

Could be that:

1 - you've not renewed your membership properly.
2 - you already have a ticket for the games you're looking at (I can't buy any as have a season card).

Other option is to try and ring the club - if you're brave enough. Good luck though.

Last season I noticed the same single seat was available for a load of games. Got my lad a spurs ticket. Then a while later they emailed saying it was a computer error etc and shifted him a block or two away from us so ended up cancelling it. I suspect that was someone's ST that hadn't renewed properly. So this year I've got his tickets in 3 different seats just in case it happens again!
That happened to me too, we only found out when one of us couldn't get through the turnstile as they'd been bumped across the stadium but the club forgot to tell us. I'm expecting it to happen again to be honest, the club's systems are dreadful.

It seems so wrong that tickets are on sale for matches in 2024 with a huge possibility that ko times will change.

It’d be a Seasoncard or nothing for me as I couldn’t be bothered with the stress you all have.

Maybe cos I am a FOC, so I have some tickets, for two games Brighton and Sheff Utd I have received an email with the symbol to “add to wallet” which is the usual since it all went techie. However for some games i just have a mail saying it will update my “mobile pass” automatically, I did t even know I had a mobile pass, the City web site doesn’t mention needing a mobile pass! Any ideas.

Maybe cos I am a FOC, so I have some tickets, for two games Brighton and Sheff Utd I have received an email with the symbol to “add to wallet” which is the usual since it all went techie. However for some games i just have a mail saying it will update my “mobile pass” automatically, I did t even know I had a mobile pass, the City web site doesn’t mention needing a mobile pass! Any ideas.
Is a mobile pass your city membership card I've got that for the dipper game but my Fulham ticket is on my phone which won't download,sick as a chip

It seems so wrong that tickets are on sale for matches in 2024 with a huge possibility that ko times will change.

It’d be a Seasoncard or nothing for me as I couldn’t be bothered with the stress you all have.
Never mind 2024 only the August and September games 2023 are set in stone. TV not been announced passed these yet

There’s a post about this earlier in this thread. Downloads ONE pass to your wallet which updates for each match.

If memory is correct, you download it from the membership page of your account.

d27e4538091a9a48a31120425deb8fab.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.