Individual player reactions to goals

mario-balotelli-and-yaya-toure-of-manchester-city-celebrate-after-a-picture-id954359796

I like it when the subs warming up join in too.

Can’t remember which game but when Sergio was walking off, having been subbed, and was behind the goal when we scored and was waving his arms around!!

Often miss the celebrations when in the ground as too busy jumping up and down myself.
Anfield this season after Raz’s goal....the delight on his face (pity it wasn’t at the kop in front of a slavering mob) and all the players warming up in the corner, he has his detractors on here but Garcia’s face lit up like a blue moon

The look on Mike Doyle's face is priceless!

Love the referees positioning in the first minute hugging the byline, he looks like a Sunday league ref who’s having to run the line as well after the linesman has gone for a pi$$

Anfield this season after Raz’s goal....the delight on his face (pity it wasn’t at the kop in front of a slavering mob) and all the players warming up in the corner, he has his detractors on here but Garcia’s face lit up like a blue moon
Just wish he did it at anfield with a full house instead of doing an impression of the invisible man.

Apologies, I know it isn't from our team, but Reguillion's reaction to lamella's goal at the weekend was pretty funny, too.
But yeah, love to see the non-scoring players get just as much joy out of a goal as the person who has just bagged...definitely shows a strong team spirit.
As others have said, Dias always likes to get involved, though to be fair, he dishes out a pair of high 5's (or a high 10) to anyone that does even a half decent clearance or block!! :)
Defo future Captain material, that guy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.