Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

Garry.Cook said:
I wonder how many fans will actually turn up with inflatables?

Can a 60-odd page thread read by a few thousand people do enough or will there be 100 people spread around the ground holding a banana each?

(My 3 beach balls are ready for SS 306)
count me inn

9zobns.jpg

SS117 said:
Mr White said:
Mega 'nana arrived! It only took 5 mins to blow up so will inflate inside rather than wrestle it through the turnstile.
Where are you sat mate? :-)

117. Me and my boy armed with 3 bananas (2ft, 2.5ft and 5ft) and a caveman club.

Tattooedcityfan said:
all gone a bit pear shaped, from fully inflated both the skeleton and the willy deflate within 2 hours,wank cheap shit....

Try sticking duct tape over the valve and see how that goes. Other than that submerse it in water like you would a bicycle puncture.

Mr White said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
all gone a bit pear shaped, from fully inflated both the skeleton and the willy deflate within 2 hours,wank cheap shit....

Try sticking duct tape over the valve and see how that goes. Other than that submerse it in water like you would a bicycle puncture.

will do mate,have to fill the bath lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.