Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

Mr White said:
Mega 'nana arrived! It only took 5 mins to blow up so will inflate inside rather than wrestle it through the turnstile.
Where are you sat mate? :-)

lets make it a hamburg two !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way the inflatables are great, but lets not forget to SING and roar the lads on to victory

Bibinho said:
I hope everyone in the grounds thinks like this I want to be throwing shapes in the stand with excitement dancing with my banana dressed in a city flag haha
My banana is dressed in a City shirt and scarf with aviator glasses on :-D

ok, I was bringing the bouncycastle.
Its in a bigass cardbox and turns out it inflates using a powersocket and not batteries. (and no, I havnt tried bouncing on it at home, so didnt really know how it worked til today)
So I just called to check wheter someone could let me in somewhere with the box and if it was possible to borrow a socket somewhere at the ground.
They turned me down, said main reason it was to big (2*2meters).
help me out guys, what to do?
really think it would be the perfect stupid thing to bring in to the ground.

ograset said:
Its in a bigass cardbox and turns out it inflates using a powersocket and not batteries. (and no, I havnt tried bouncing on it at home, so didnt really know how it worked til today)
So I just called to check wheter someone could let me in somewhere with the box and if it was possible to borrow a socket somewhere at the ground.

tough one, just say you have a very small one and lie?

ograset said:

blow it up ;)

ograset said:
Ask one of the boozers near by if you can use one of their sockets to pump it up. Get a load of lads to help you carry it and then ask one of the stewards to open the large doors near your turn style (the ones they open after the game when every one's leaving).

all ready for sunday :)

Photo093.jpg

Photo094.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.