Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

about my previous quote inflatables are embarrasing,i like eddie hitler am mancunian born n bred,a rag? i dont think so,ive probably been to more matches than you lot have had hot dinners,passed down the kippax as a kid,my point being simply this,inflatables were great in 1987,original,funny.now they are quite simply ammunition for all the other clubs to laugh there bleedin head off,cant you see it you numptys.

the old abbey said:
about my previous quote inflatables are embarrasing,i like eddie hitler am mancunian born n bred,a rag? i dont think so,ive probably been to more matches than you lot have had hot dinners,passed down the kippax as a kid,my point being simply this,inflatables were great in 1987,original,funny.now they are quite simply ammunition for all the other clubs to laugh there bleedin head off,cant you see it you numptys.

I'm sorry but I couldn't give 2 shits about what other clubs think.

I won't be taking any, as i am a boring bastard and would rather sing and watch the game than flap a inflatable palm tree about

the old abbey said:
about my previous quote inflatables are embarrasing,i like eddie hitler am on red cafe every night ,and we are both rags? i dont think so,ive probably been to more matches than you lot have had hot dinners,passed down the stretford end as a kid,my point being simply this,inflatables were great in 1987,original,funny.now they are quite simply ammunition for all the other clubs to laugh there bleedin head off,cant you see it you numptys.

the old abbey said:
about my previous quote inflatables are embarrasing,i am a boring bastard, London born n bred,a rag? Of course. I've probably had sky longer than you lot.
My point being simply this,inflatables were great in 1987,original,funny.now they are quite simply ammunition for all the other clubs to laugh there bleedin head off,cant you see it you numptys.

Niall2407 said:
the old abbey said:
about my previous quote inflatables are embarrasing,i am a boring bastard, London born n bred,a rag? Of course. I've probably had sky longer than you lot.
My point being simply this,inflatables were great in 1987,original,funny.now they are quite simply ammunition for all the other clubs to laugh there bleedin head off,cant you see it you numptys.

Touché.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.