Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

SWP's back said:
brianstrousersnake said:
admit fuck all,not justifying myself to some bit of a kid on an internet forum that takes himself and this far too seriously but its like i said before,anyone that goes against the grain is automatically a 'rag'(a pathetic fuckin infantile term btw)and can't be a blue

So you arent a city fan then?

Will extra loyalty points be awarded for taking and inflatable?

I reckon anyone under 30 should get double as well don't you?

blueinsa said:
SWP's back said:

thing is,you watch tomorrow just how many actually do what they SAY their gonna do,like that fuckin smoke bomb bollocks....... pmsl btw<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:50 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
brianstrousersnake said:
admit fuck all,not justifying myself to some bit of a kid on an internet forum that takes himself and this far too seriously but its like i said before,anyone that goes against the grain is automatically a 'rag'(a pathetic fuckin infantile term btw)and can't be a blue

ok ,you win,yes i am,though nowhere as big a fan as you.
you see i'm not one of those that believes 'were all blues', total bollocks IMO,a cocks a cock,makes no difference who you support

brianstrousersnake said:
blueinsa said:

thing is,you watch tomorrow just how many actually do what they SAY their gonna do,like that fuckin smoke bomb bollocks....... pmsl btw

he's a blue dipper or a red ****.

not much of a life eh? spending your saturday afternoon trying to get an argument with us infantile mongs....

brianstrousersnake said:
blueinsa said:

thing is,you watch tomorrow just how many actually do what they SAY their gonna do,like that fuckin smoke bomb bollocks....... pmsl btw

-- Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:50 pm --

SWP's back said:
you see i'm not one of those that believes 'were all blues', total bollocks IMO,a cocks a cock,makes no difference who you support

You're right a cock is a cock. I guess it just goes hand in hand that you're a rag as well as a cock.

Griff93 said:
brianstrousersnake said:

-- Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:50 pm --

You're right a cock is a cock. I guess it just goes hand in hand that you're a rag as well as a cock.
*RAG* cringe<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:13 pm --<br /><br />
im_still_here said:
brianstrousersnake said:

he's a blue dipper or a red ****.

not much of a life eh? spending your saturday afternoon trying to get an argument with us infantile mongs....
'a blue dipper or a red ****.' ffs not much difference is there?

Just forget about the obsessed Rags! I can't fucking wait for tomorrow, lets get the stadium rocking!

smoke bombs are allowed tomorrow, just saying, if you want to see the email go on the smoke bomb topic or join the 'inflatable madness group v reading' group on facebook.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_194171357272084" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 1357272084</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.