info update.

Regular Joe said:
Thanks for posting SM. I'm not getting a very positive vibe about the Terry situation in this update compared to some of your previous ones (e.g. when he was going to hand in a transfer request).

I'm also not clear if you're saying that City will pull out and move on to other targets, as they did with Eto'o, if he goes on the USA tour.

I know you've previously called this deal 50:50, and today it's still in the 'melting pot', but do you get the feeling the balance has moved in Chelsea's favour simply because a couple of days have gone by with no development?

I have a few things to add to this which might change your view:-

1) Chelsea don't seem to be putting up much of a fight in the media
2) Stories in the media seem to putting this more towards Terry leaving...this is either from info available to them from Chelsea or stories from Terry's side or both
3) Terry's silence...despite all the furore surrounding the will he won't he, Terry could put an end to this whole situation with a one liner and be done with it...but he chooses not to there has to be a reason...
4) The signing of RSC, Barry, Tevez and Adebayor tomorrow will be proof, if Terry needed it, that ADUG will strengthen the team...will Terry feel so sure about Chelsea spending big in this or future windows?

The only thing that concerns me is that Terry is using the whole situation to better himself. I heard from a source within City yesterday, they put the signing of Terry at 50/ 50 however, this person is usually very very cautious.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Regular Joe said:
Thanks for posting SM. I'm not getting a very positive vibe about the Terry situation in this update compared to some of your previous ones (e.g. when he was going to hand in a transfer request).

I'm also not clear if you're saying that City will pull out and move on to other targets, as they did with Eto'o, if he goes on the USA tour.

I know you've previously called this deal 50:50, and today it's still in the 'melting pot', but do you get the feeling the balance has moved in Chelsea's favour simply because a couple of days have gone by with no development?

2) Stories in the media seem to putting this more towards Terry leaving...this is either from info available to them from Chelsea or stories from Terry's side or both
3) Terry's silence...despite all the furore surrounding the will he won't he, Terry could put an end to this whole situation with a one liner and be done with it...but he chooses not to there has to be a reason...
4) The signing of RSC, Barry, Tevez and Adebayor tomorrow will be proof, if Terry needed it, that ADUG will strengthen the team...will Terry feel so sure about Chelsea spending big in this or future windows?

The only thing that concerns me is that Terry is using the whole situation to better himself. I heard from a source within City yesterday, they put the signing of Terry at 50/ 50 however, this person is usually very very cautious.

Wow!!! Hughes said all that!!

Regular Joe said:

I hope your glass half full wins out over my glass half empty, URG. There have been some very low prices taken on Betfair for him to stay at Chelsea during the last hour.

DontLookBackInAnger said:

Nope not Hughes!!!...but someone who would know the current situation puts the Terry deal at 50/ 50.
I was playing, due to the way you worded the ending ;-))

I know but there will be many out there who don't read it like that!!! :))

Nope not Hughes!!!...but someone who would know the current situation puts the Terry deal at 50/ 50.
I was playing, due to the way you worded the ending ;-))

I know but there will be many out there who don't read it like that!!! :))
Yes sorry that was a little thoughtless.

I think we should be well chuffed that we've actually reached the 50/50 stage with Terry. I'd be well pleased if he came but not at all disappointed if he didn't. Which ever decision JT makes, it's absolutely clear we've made a massive statement to the rest of the footballing world that we're not fucking around any longer.

Regular Joe said:

No the balance is frimly in City favour Because JT wants to join City, I would say that I am more confident that ever.

spursmad321 said:
Regular Joe said:

No the balance is frimly in City favour Because JT wants to join City, I would say that I am more confident that ever.

Spursmad...do you think Terry will be getting on the Chelsea plan to the USA on Thursday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.