Iniesta to City - Crazy world of transfer rumours (Merged)

Re: City reportedly in for [imo] the worlds best player...

DalbeyINUK said:
I struggle to think why anyone would want to leave Barcelona. Now I realize we are God's own club, but really, why would anyone not named YaYa actually agree to leave Barcelona. If in some miraculous turn of events Barca were able to convince Iniesta to leave and sign with us you could probably hear my "thank you God!" all the way over there in Manchester, but I just cannot imagine why he would agree?

The only way he would agree is if the transfer fee was going towards Barca's debt, in which case he would be helping the club he loves by moving. Silva and Villa were much the same about leaving Valencia, the club was crippled with debt and though they loved playing there, being sold on for big price tags allowed Valencia to make some money.

trublue55 said:
BlueDean said:
More chance of me signing and scoring the winner for city in the world cup final at wembley
was actually beginning to think anything was possible and it might happen, but then you went and spoilt it by putting the World cup Final at Wembley, everything else you envisaged is perfectly plausible ,but World Cup, Wembley get real never in our lifetime (well certainly not Blatter`s)

Having never seen me play football, take it from me that the least likely event is me scoring. I make de Jong look prolific in front of goal

BlueDean said:
trublue55 said:
was actually beginning to think anything was possible and it might happen, but then you went and spoilt it by putting the World cup Final at Wembley, everything else you envisaged is perfectly plausible ,but World Cup, Wembley get real never in our lifetime (well certainly not Blatter`s)

Having never seen me play football, take it from me that the least likely event is me scoring. I make de Jong look prolific in front of goal

F*ck me, Jo has joined the forum

bluemoon32 said:
BlueDean said:

PMSL!!!!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1340212/Manchester-City--60m-Andres-Iniesta-intention-leaving-Barcelona.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... elona.html</a>

Looks like he is staying.So he says anyway.

johnmc said:
This would be a very good signing if we can get it done. Not the 'wow' signing we were promised but a very good one nonetheless. A little concerned with his height seeing as we have silva who is small as well.

are u pissed or very hard to please ? nothing says wow to me like the best player in the world

dref619 said:
johnmc said:
This would be a very good signing if we can get it done. Not the 'wow' signing we were promised but a very good one nonetheless. A little concerned with his height seeing as we have silva who is small as well.

are u pissed or very hard to please ? nothing says wow to me like the best player in the world

Jesus Christ i almost fell off the seat when i read it.

bluemoon32 said:
BlueDean said:

Fuckin hell, no need for that, I'm not that bad

LoveCity said:
DalbeyINUK said:
I struggle to think why anyone would want to leave Barcelona. Now I realize we are God's own club, but really, why would anyone not named YaYa actually agree to leave Barcelona. If in some miraculous turn of events Barca were able to convince Iniesta to leave and sign with us you could probably hear my "thank you God!" all the way over there in Manchester, but I just cannot imagine why he would agree?

The only way he would agree is if the transfer fee was going towards Barca's debt, in which case he would be helping the club he loves by moving. Silva and Villa were much the same about leaving Valencia, the club was crippled with debt and though they loved playing there, being sold on for big price tags allowed Valencia to make some money.

Who says it's all his decision?

Barca want Fabregas, thats no secret.

Fabregas, Xavi and Iniesta are all similar footballers. The style and formation Barca play I couldn't see all 3 of them on the pitch at the same time. Also Barca would use the money from the sale to fund the purchase of Fabregas!

This also fits with the clues Tolmie and Ajay have been posting in the "Its Quiet" and "Its in the wind" threads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.