Iniesta to City - Crazy world of transfer rumours (Merged)

I heard a rumour today, dont know how true it.

I heard that Fblokes so pale when he takes off his shirt you can hear the moffs bounching off his back.

Muzza said:
I heard a rumour today, dont know how true it.

I heard that Fblokes so pale when he takes off his shirt you can hear the moffs bounching off his back.

i heard he glows in the dark ;-)

Re: City reportedly in for [imo] the worlds best player...

Pigeonho said:
Craggers said:
Who says it's all his decision?

Barca want Fabregas, thats no secret.

Fabregas, Xavi and Iniesta are all similar footballers. The style and formation Barca play I couldn't see all 3 of them on the pitch at the same time. Also Barca would use the money from the sale to fund the purchase of Fabregas!

This also fits with the clues Tolmie and Ajay have been posting in the "Its Quiet" and "Its in the wind" threads.
Just what we need, a player who has been forced to come here. Someone said 'Jesus on a bike' in a post earlier. I'm going to say there is more chance of Jesus landing on the centre spot during a game, sat upon a unicycle, juggling 4 mounds of fake tit inserts and then declaring in the most Manc accent possible that he just spread his seed inside Susan Boyle, than there is of Andres Iniesta joining us. That, as far as I can see, is a nailed on fact. Toure was different, as he was 'just' another player at the Camp Nou, whereas Iniesta is part of the club itself, a first teamer, nominated for best player in the world and has no reason to join anyone else. I'm get lambasted for saying this, but its the truth whether you like it or nor - Iniesta wouldn't leave Barca for Man United in my opinion, so why would he leave for us? That is the most logical way and simplest way to look at it. Players of that calibre, and who already play for the biggest clubs in the world will not be coming here anytime soon, and in my view players like Iniesta are one club players, players who play for a particular club for the love they have for it, ala Scholes, Gerrard, Terry, Raul, (I know he's moved, but in his prime he would never have left Madrid). Thats just the way it is I think. Even if we get Kaka, it won't be seen anymore as landing one of the best players in the world, he will actually be looked upon in the same bracket as Yaya, that bracket of players just below the worlds best. Thats nothing to be ashamed of by the way, as we are in a select group of clubs, (Chelsea, Arsenal, the Milan clubs), who can now compete with that bracket of player. Another way to look at it is that Chelsea, with all they have won both before and after the Comrade took over, have never ever been able to lure that top bracket of player, so why would we be able too?

Late contender for my 'sensible post of the year' watch out Damocles!!

Iniesta is the lifeblood of Barca. Will never happen, IMO.

Pigeonho said:
Craggers said:
Who says it's all his decision?

Barca want Fabregas, thats no secret.

Fabregas, Xavi and Iniesta are all similar footballers. The style and formation Barca play I couldn't see all 3 of them on the pitch at the same time. Also Barca would use the money from the sale to fund the purchase of Fabregas!

This also fits with the clues Tolmie and Ajay have been posting in the "Its Quiet" and "Its in the wind" threads.
Just what we need, a player who has been forced to come here. Someone said 'Jesus on a bike' in a post earlier. I'm going to say there is more chance of Jesus landing on the centre spot during a game, sat upon a unicycle, juggling 4 mounds of fake tit inserts and then declaring in the most Manc accent possible that he just spread his seed inside Susan Boyle, than there is of Andres Iniesta joining us. That, as far as I can see, is a nailed on fact. Toure was different, as he was 'just' another player at the Camp Nou, whereas Iniesta is part of the club itself, a first teamer, nominated for best player in the world and has no reason to join anyone else. I'm get lambasted for saying this, but its the truth whether you like it or nor - Iniesta wouldn't leave Barca for Man United in my opinion, so why would he leave for us? That is the most logical way and simplest way to look at it. Players of that calibre, and who already play for the biggest clubs in the world will not be coming here anytime soon, and in my view players like Iniesta are one club players, players who play for a particular club for the love they have for it, ala Scholes, Gerrard, Terry, Raul, (I know he's moved, but in his prime he would never have left Madrid). Thats just the way it is I think. Even if we get Kaka, it won't be seen anymore as landing one of the best players in the world, he will actually be looked upon in the same bracket as Yaya, that bracket of players just below the worlds best. Thats nothing to be ashamed of by the way, as we are in a select group of clubs, (Chelsea, Arsenal, the Milan clubs), who can now compete with that bracket of player. Another way to look at it is that Chelsea, with all they have won both before and after the Comrade took over, have never ever been able to lure that top bracket of player, so why would we be able too?

*sigh*

Because we are City, you rag.

Sigh said:
Pigeonho said:

*sigh*

Because we are City, you rag.
Ah, silly me.

<a class="postlink" href="http://WWW.SPORT.ES" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">WWW.SPORT.ES</a>
Fabregas to Barca for €45M "near"...

avoidconfusion said:
Manx Blue said:
http://WWW.SPORT.ES
Fabregas to Barca for €45M "near"...

How many times are you going to post this?

why? I was on the Tolmie thread and posted it, then remembered this thread. There's nothing sinister behind my actions....apologies for offending anyone....FFS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.