Iniesta Vs Zidane

Not a hope in hell was Vieira better than Zidane.

He was In his prime he was the perfect midfielder. He had endless reserves of energy, picked the perfect passes and, like his compatriot zidane, scored big goals. But at a personal level, I feel in terms of pure effectiveness, he overshadowed Zinedine. He won the ball back, broke up counter-attacks and started them too. He wore his heart on his sleeve. He was an example of commitment and hard work on the field.

Zidane had the skill and turned it on in the big games with goals to boot, but for me Viera was a better midfielder

He was In his prime he was the perfect midfielder. He had endless reserves of energy, picked the perfect passes and, like his compatriot zidane, scored big goals. But at a personal level, I feel in terms of pure effectiveness, he overshadowed Zinedine. He won the ball back, broke up counter-attacks and started them too. He wore his heart on his sleeve. He was an example of commitment and hard work on the field.

Zidane had the skill and turned it on in the big games with goals to boot, but for me Viera was a better midfielder
Vieira never did it in the biggest games though did he? Zizou did, time and time again

The real vs for me is Iniesta or Silva, i can't split the two. Well i can actually as i think David had a bit more tenacity to go in for a 50/50 for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.