Iniesta

Freestyler

Been a fan of this guy for a while, we have been linked with him for the summer no suprise there though, apparently 35 million, IMO absolutely bollocks. but what would it take to prize him away from Barca?, because he has no reason to leave such a top club, after tonights performance i think we should go for him now and get him before anyone else as i think he will be a player who will eventually wanna come to the premiership, but what would it take?

More than Kaka now i would say, plus i doubt he would leave them. I hope our own stevie ireland can mature into as good a player as him.

Yeh i'm hoping we can turn one of our own into a recognised world player, i think ireland has the potential but it will be difficult for the lad, i think a player along side him like kaka or iniesta could have an impact on stevie himself.

Ireland isn't in the same league, sorry.

Iniesta, Xavi, Messi are priceless. No amount of money can buy them as it means automatic defeat for Laporta at the next elections.

Messi, Xavi and Iniesta are untouchable this summer now. No club in their right mind would sell these players and its not like Barca ever need the money.

Can probably throw Toure into that bracket tonight which is a shame as I thought he has been brilliant this season.

Think the only two that could possibly leave Barca this summer are Henry (too old for Premier in my opinion) and Etoo for contract reasons. Although I can't see why they would allow this.

banbury_blue said:
Messi, Xavi and Iniesta are untouchable this summer now. No club in their right mind would sell these players and its not like Barca ever need the money.

Can probably throw Toure into that bracket tonight which is a shame as I thought he has been brilliant this season.

Think the only two that could possibly leave Barca this summer are Henry (too old for Premier in my opinion) and Etoo for contract reasons. Although I can't see why they would allow this.

Totally agree with you, I doubt these 3 players will ever leave Barca tbh. All 3 have been there all their lifes and there's no reason for them to leave simply the best team in the world. They are the Untouchable's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.