Inigo Martinez

He´s a good center back. Last game he played left back, because of Real Sociedad´s injuries in the left side of the defense. He did make some crosses and end up with an assist (low smart cross). He´s not the best at positioning and decision making but he is decent. I have some trouble seeing him against Morata, Lukaku, Kane and Lacazette because he´s a bit impulsive and ends up making some mistakes, when attacking the ball or controlling the space behind.
But Pep knows better.
Has a third option make sense, but if we want to buy for the future, there´s better options.
We should wait until summer and bring Skriniar.

Last edited:
A little bird who knows La Liga well tells me this is going to happen in the next two weeks. Previously correct with our dealings in the Iberian Peninsula he got it wrong with Koke last spring - but that was before the Atletico transfer ban appeal failure.

Last edited:
A little bird who knows La Liga well tells me this is going to happen in the next two weeks. Previously correct with our dealings in the Iberian Peninsula he got it wrong with Koke last spring - but that was before the Atletico transfer ban appeal failure.
Won't be the worst choice.

Good enough for me.

Cheers mate....after VVD, seems the right choice and a good fit for the squad! Hopefully we get this done....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.