Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

I wouldn’t play Kev until Burnley. Give him another weeks rest, this weekend and next weekend, and then he goes away warm weather training in Abu Dhabi with the team. We don’t need him against Huddersfield as that should be a formality. And we shouldn’t risk him against a big and physical Newcastle team. Burnley at home would be the ideal first game back for Kev.

I wouldn’t play Kev until Burnley. Give him another weeks rest, this weekend and next weekend, and then he goes away warm weather training in Abu Dhabi with the team. We don’t Ned him gain st Huddersfield, as that should be a formality. And we should risk him playing against a big and physical Newcastle team. Burnley at home would be an ideal first game for him.
I’d give him 20 mins in the cup game on Sunday,same again all being well Newcastle then the possibility of slightly longer against Burnley either starting and playing first half or coming on for the 45mins second half ..

Excellent news. Cheers.
Hard to know how far down the line they're, as I think today is the first day I've seen pictures of Haaland and Doku training.

You'd hope it's been nicely timed to give a welcome boost ahead of the 2nd half of the season.

I'd imagine all will be available for selection against Burnley, with Kev likely on the bench for Huddersfield and Newcastle, but getting minutes in both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.