Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

Kev surely will get mins against the dog botherers. Hopefully the other two fit enough to be involved also.

Hard to know how far down the line they're, as I think today is the first day I've seen pictures of Haaland and Doku training.

You'd hope it's been nicely timed to give a welcome boost ahead of the 2nd half of the season.

I'd imagine all will be available for selection against Burnley, with Kev likely on the bench for Huddersfield and Newcastle, but getting minutes in both.
Misery loves Kompany . . .

I would not be playing any of them until after the training camp in the sun, build up their stamina in training , take no risks, we have a huge 3 months on the horizon.
Id be giving kev minutes the next two games then he gets to have some recovery Before Burnley. Ease the muscles back in

I would not be playing any of them until after the training camp in the sun, build up their stamina in training , take no risks, we have a huge 3 months on the horizon.

We have top professionals at the club, they know what they're doing. There's no guarantee that if we delay their involvement they won't get injured in the first or second game. It is what it is. They will need minutes in January if they are to be in top form in March when we play United, Liverpool and Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.