Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

With the extra 2-4 games in the UCL next season, and the CWC this season our serious involvement in the Milk Cup could have ended at Soton last year.
I think it is unfortunately the beginning of the end for the League Cup in general, at least as a tournament involving the top English teams.

The top eight clubs will have to deprioritise it more and more, until it becomes a competition for the B teams.

A disastrous night that is. Stones' "longer" must mean a month, Grealish 7-10 days is huge, KDB is 3+ months and Silva "next games" means 3-4 weeks or more.
This is horrifying and I guess we will start dropping points here and there :(

Let's not forget our natural leader and best player KDB will be off for 4 months. Don't really think we could win big games without him.
Tough days coming :(
I’ll get you a bunch of flowers and some Milk Tray to cheer you up.

Being reported now that Bernado's injury is not as bad as initially thought and he won't be out for "long at all" whatever that means
Really hope that's true. As long as he's back in time for Arsenal then we should be ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.