Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

Lilo said Stones was nearly back a week or so ago. Not sure what has happened since…I guess a minor setback.

I think so. It's a one off game played between a heavyweight and an ok team, just to be in the Europa league you have to be a bit shit otherwise you would be in the Champs League. The last 11 times the tied has been played the Europa League champions have won it just once, during that time Sevilla have appeared 5 times as Europa League Champions and lost them all.
and yet sevilla fought well even though city is a much better team, they didn’t just roll over and played dead because it’s a useless game or whatever. city players seemed very happy when they won.

Did he tell you this ?

I think you need to get a backbone personally .

After supporting them since 1954 and minor shit like this counts for absolutely fuck all.
did he tell you he doesn’t care? it’s crystal clear that he wants to win stuff if you watch his interviews.

he’d be on a beach somewhere if he lost the desire for trophies - he said that.

Pep see's it as a trophy as i do, so get back to sitting in the Colin Bell stand with your arms folded moaning about the good old days...

Pretty sure he would rather not have to play in this competition in a crowded fixture time in December .

If the team suffers unnecessary injuries at an important time I doubt he will share your enthusiasm but it is a very important competition for those who enjoy bragging rights , so I'm sure you will be a happy little chap.

I hope you don't wet yourself with excitement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.