Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

and yet sevilla fought well even though city is a much better team, they didn’t just roll over and played dead because it’s a useless game or whatever. city players seemed very happy when they won.

did he tell you he doesn’t care? it’s crystal clear that he wants to win stuff if you watch his interviews.

he’d be on a beach somewhere if he lost the desire for trophies - he said that.

It's a competition he has no choice about taking part in. Ensuring his players do not get injured at an important time in the season will be his priority and I doubt he would be suicidal if he doesn't win it.

Am not saying something dodgy going on with jonboy. But very little info is coming from the club regarding his recovery/ return CTID
He was last seen doing some City in the Community work delivering parcels in Eccles.

He went into ann old lady’s house for a cup of tea as she wanted to show him her new microwave.

He's not been seen since.

It's a competition he has no choice about taking part in. Ensuring his players do not get injured at an important time in the season will be his priority and I doubt he would be suicidal if he doesn't win it.
i didn’t say he would be suicidal. his stance on trophies is pretty clear though.

anyway, kova’s been training today - yay!

Attachments

• ECF7C9DF-5084-4EC3-A19E-403456839FDC.jpeg
    ECF7C9DF-5084-4EC3-A19E-403456839FDC.jpeg
    336.5 KB · Views: 34
He was last seen doing some City in the Community work delivering parcels in Eccles.

He went into ann old lady’s house for a cup of tea as she wanted to show him her new microwave.

He's not been seen since.
Atleast we know he's in good hands then.
I suspect he's being treated like a king
Hero worshipped too. CTID

Lilo said Stones was nearly back a week or so ago. Not sure what has happened since…I guess a minor setback.
Love Johnny Stones but no one can turn a couple weeks into a couple of months like him, LOL...

Re: Kova in the background of the Josko shot. Do you think the folks that manage the media are given direction on what they should or shouldn’t be showing in regards to player fitness? Like if a player was all taped up in practice but no injury had been disclosed - do you think they’d not show that image?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.