Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

Is this inside knowledge?
No, just the fact that most of the International fixtures this week are nothing more than glorified friendlies and major players/clubs want a break with a very busy schedule on the horizon.

The elite players only want to play in major international fixtures or tournaments.

No, just the fact that most of the International fixtures this week are nothing more than glorified friendlies and major players/clubs want a break with a very busy schedule on the horizon.

The elite players only want to play in major international fixtures or tournaments.
These games are make or break it for Croatia - so I assume Kova is really injured.

Also, I thought I read somewhere in here the Croatia coach said he was injured during the Chelsea game (he also came on as a sub - someone said he did the full 90).

These games are make or break it for Croatia - so I assume Kova is really injured.

Also, I thought I read somewhere in here the Croatia coach said he was injured during the Chelsea game (he also came on as a sub - someone said he did the full 90).
Minor injury but after missing games earlier he will take no risk neither will we as a club.

Didn't he withdraw from the Croatia squad on Monday with a muscular issue?
Let's see what comes out. The person who's told me is very well connected with the first team at City. He told me yesterday that Kova is in a bad way and he doubts he'll play again this season.

Put it this way, we're talking months rather than weeks.

Let's see what comes out. The person who's told me is very well connected with the first team at City. He told me yesterday that Kova is in a bad way and he doubts he'll play again this season.

Put it this way, we're talking months rather than weeks.
Sorry mate, wasn't doubting you in any way. I know you're trustworthy. Just seemed odd that he'd have been injured yesterday. Either way, it's not sounding good. Surely we'll have to go into the market in January if he is out for a significant length of time. Could possibly scupper Phillips' hopes of a loan move in the New Year too.

Could possibly scupper Phillips' hopes of a loan move in the New Year too.
I don't know this as a fact, but I wouldn't bet on KP staying. He wants to leave now, and Pep has closed the door/doesn't even speak to him.

I'd be shocked if we don't make a move for a CM in Jan. I have no idea who that could be right now, but I'm sure there will be names thrown around over the coming days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.