Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

I don't know this as a fact, but I wouldn't bet on KP staying. He wants to leave now, and Pep has closed the door/doesn't even speak to him.

I'd be shocked if we don't make a move for a CM in Jan. I have no idea who that could be right now, but I'm sure there will be names thrown around over the coming days.
Pep doesn't speak to Phillips? Seriously?

Any "knocks" in international breaks are almost certainly the sort that you'd play through for a PL game let alone a CL final. I work on the assumption that 50% of players in any game week are carrying some sort of niggle or tweak or pain that you would sit out a friendly for.

Sorry mate, wasn't doubting you in any way. I know you're trustworthy. Just seemed odd that he'd have been injured yesterday. Either way, it's not sounding good. Surely we'll have to go into the market in January if he is out for a significant length of time. Could possibly scupper Phillips' hopes of a loan move in the New Year too.
Haven't we already havd a Kovacic out for the season with a bad injury rumour, then he was at training the next day?

Yesterday.
yesterday? only if they had him do something to make it worse, which i doubt

on monday morning our head coach said kova didn’t travel to croatia because of a muscular issue during the game on sunday. at 6 pm on monday they said that after mri in manchester he will not be joining the national team at all.

whatever it is it didn’t happen yesterday in zagreb.

True. I guess we'll find out more in the next few days.
i keep seeing info that there was something wrong with kova before the game and that was supposedly the reason he didn’t play the whole game. isn’t that a bit strange if true? would they have him play like that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.