Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

Has anyone else noticed that everyone on the poster that comes with the Panini card set has had a significant injury this year except Nunez? Which is ironic since Invincible is the headline. Is this like the Sports Illustrated Cover jinx?
Declan Rice hasn't been out long term yet!

Me too; and more importantly the ‘club’ care. Imagine the pride when they add that FIFA World Champs badge to the shirt in January!
Pretty sure we will not be allowed to wear it. Dippers were only allowed to wear it for one game.

Speak for yourself plenty care

I was speaking for myself it's the general idea on giving an opinion. More blues I speak to would prefer we didn't bother btw, they don't want the risk of fatigue or injuries preventing us winning proper trophies.

I have no problem with others getting giddy with winning a competition that is generally rated low in comparison to others though.

Maybe I will warm to it when I see the standard and standing of the opposition. Nah not really.

Please god no printing it on shirts:-)
Why not everyone other team that wins it gets it printed on lol ie madrid Chelsea Liverpool to name a few so why shouldn't we? If we win it do we not want people to know we've won it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.