Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

Has anyone else noticed that everyone on the poster that comes with the Panini card set has had a significant injury this year except Nunez? Which is ironic since Invincible is the headline. Is this like the Sports Illustrated Cover jinx?

Attachments

• IMG_8817.jpeg
    IMG_8817.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 98
Not so sure about that tbh.
Why wouldn’t they want it? KDB had The CWC tournament as his fitness target (looks like he will just miss that)

Pep has been mentioning this tournament a lot in his press conferences. He wants it, which is why, when we went out of the league cup to Newcastle he was fine with it and said the league cup was not a priority this season.

This is the last chance to win it before it becomes very hard to win in 2025.

I would be very happy if stones ake kdb bernie rodri and haaland all got mysterious injuries that kept them home from that world club no one cares nonsense.
What's there not to like about it? Winning a trophy we haven't won before and have the club world champions printed on our shirt. Sounds great to me, here's me hoping halaand is fit to play init.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.