Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

Or Little Manchester City will be Champions of the Fucking World, all for the sake of having to rearrange ONE premier league. I’ll take that utter nonsense over your utter nonsense. This time tomorrow we could be singing Best Team in the Land and all the World with Total Accuracy
It wasn’t a song. It was a prophecy. :-)
All those voices, every year, belting it out, home and away. Irrespective of how accurate or absurd the words were.
Friday evening it will be true and every fan alive or passed that ever sang those words will own a part of it.

I’d hope most sane folk don’t like that paper. Those 3 players shouldn’t have travelled. We should have sent the u23’s. Utter nonsense tournament that we’ll be shamed some how for winning, if we do.

I am just pleased they were able to travel. I see that as a good thing.

It wasn’t a song. It was a prophecy. :-)
All those voices, every year, belting it out, home and away. Irrespective of how accurate or absurd the words were.
Friday evening it will be true and every fan alive or passed that ever sang those words will own a part of it.
On Friday night we should be commissioning a very long banner to be hung on the front of the second tier of the East Stand which goes from corner flag to corner flag, not only to ensure the media and TV have it rammed down their throats but to ensure as teams including our selves see it every time they enter the pitch.

On Friday night we should be commissioning a very long banner to be hung on the front of the second tier of the East Stand which goes from corner flag to corner flag, not only to ensure the media and TV have it rammed down their throats but to ensure as teams including our selves see it every time they enter the pitch.
All back training and Haaland and Doku back for Everton and KDB back possible for Sheffield United on the 30th !

Odd that Man City's official twitter account deleted the picture of Haaland training.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.