Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

So what we know now, among other things, from what he himself has said, is that he already had the hamstring injury, and was playing in pain, when he played the Arsenal match at the Etihad. I was there for that one. When I think about how he played that night, and how that match completely knocked the stuffing out of Arsenal, I'm in awe.
I don't forget Aymeric, also playing in pain, at the end of the 2021-22 season. We were down to the bare bones at the back.
Along with Zab, Kev is The (Second) Fucking Man…

On reflection it means that Foden and Grealish have to kick on this season. They’ve both contributed to our recent success but if they can reach another level consistently ala KDB now is the time.

Potentially disastrous. Not only lose our best player and the best midfielder in the PL for up to half the season.. it also reduces Haalands effectiveness as he sometimes looks a bit lost when kev ain’t there

If he's going to be out for months they might aswell put a new hamstring in.
If they just treat the injury until its heeled it'll probably go again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.