"Injuries" before internationals

I agree if it a meaningful game not friendlies in last 3 month of season
Same, no matter what.

Play for your country, play for your club.
Dont play for your country, take the weekend off from club football.

Too many MANAGERS pushing their players to NOT represent their country. Can’t have 1 rule for some (managers and players) and 1 rule for others.

Same, no matter what.

Play for your country, play for your club.
Dont play for your country, take the weekend off from club football.

Too many MANAGERS pushing their players to NOT represent their country. Can’t have 1 rule for some (managers and players) and 1 rule for others.
I agree with where ur coming from but pep shud done the same and put pressure on them to opt out

Vinicius Junior must hate playing against Walker. I have no doubt he will score in the second half without our right back on the pitch. I hope Walker is back and fit for the two legs against Real.
Vinicius has the measure of Walker and roasted him for the goal….line clearance!

Walker isn’t a good defender, but he’s often fast enough to get himself out of trouble. Sadly, that “often” is getting less often, though!

also Martinelli, Gabriel did same for Brazil. I bet they will be both 100% ready for the Arsenal game in less than 2 weeks time.
Salah wasnt even selected for Egypt.
I’m genuinely amazed Rice is anywhere near the pitch tonight. As a club manager vying for the big pots, if your players had to play in one of these games I suppose you’d rather they play this one on the Saturday and are rested on Tuesday. Let’s see …

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.