"Injuries" before internationals

Looks like we have got one during the international. Just when we don’t need it. Hope it’s not serious.
Shite mate, our players should've fucked it off like the Arse wankers have

Why the fuck clubs stand for this bollocks I have no idea , looks like we have lost Walker , so that’s a big two fingers to every City fan at the business end of the season. All over a meaningless fucking friendly .
Who injured Walker? Chicken Fried RICE?

Vinicius has the measure of Walker and roasted him for the goal….line clearance!

Walker isn’t a good defender, but he’s often fast enough to get himself out of trouble. Sadly, that “often” is getting less often, though!
For the 2022 second leg Walker had the Brazilian under control, as soon as the Yorkshire man came off all hell broke loose. In 2024 Vinicius was neutralised in the second leg. I agree with your last paragraph.

Same, no matter what.

Play for your country, play for your club.
Dont play for your country, take the weekend off from club football.

Too many MANAGERS pushing their players to NOT represent their country. Can’t have 1 rule for some (managers and players) and 1 rule for others.
Don’t agree. Club pay their wages and give them the amazing life they have, not the fucking FA. Clubs have every right to tell them to miss this game. You ask the City, dipper and arse lads, they don’t want to be playing these stupid internationals.

Let's put this into perspective. Pep, Klopp, Arteta etc would have told their players to think of the bigger picture and not push it too much. In the case of Gabriel and Saka they were assessed by their national teams as having slight knocks and decided not to risk it. From City's side by all accounts the Portuguese lads agreed with the national coach that they'd play the 1st game and then leave the camp. Other Arsenal players decided they wanted to play full matches - Rice, Kivior and Odegaard. Zinchenko played the full match for Ukraine but that was a play off for the Euros so fair enough.

In my opinion what was stupid was Walker getting a twinge, coming off AND THEN COMING BACK ON! He'll get read the riot act by City. Totally irresponsible.

Rice won't play vs Belgium as I'm sure there's an agreement in place with Arsenal on that - I'd be surprised if Stones or Foden did either.

Fuck off waistcoat. Left Stones and Foden on for the full game and took slabhead, chillwell, Gallagher and Bellingham off. Please fuck off and join the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.