Injuries whilst celebrating a City Goal

Kinnel Tommy

what is your worst injury whilst celebrating a goal? i gashed all the back of my leg open when we scored the last goal in the 3-1 (fowler) derby win at COMS, also ended up on the floor twice at the FA cup semi, didn't hurt at the time, until the next day

Re: Injury's whilst celebrating a City Goal

Metalwork under the seats at Eastlands is like a torture device.

Not suitable for wild celebrations at all. Much cutting and bruising of the calf area after pretty much every game!

Probably nearly snapping my wrist when i fell on it after Yaya's goal at Wembley against the rags, forever scraping my shins on the seat infront aswell after mental celebrations.

Twatted my knee on the seat in front of me during each Poznan last week at Ewood. Still got the bruise!

FA Cup semi final when Paul Power scored the winner.
Jumped up and landed with the gap between knee cap and knee exactly on the lip of the seat in front.
Was in agony for days after.

Was also in the seats behind the goal where Denis backheeled the twunts down.
Celebrated.
Nearly got fookin killed!

AJ's equaliser up at sunderland, didnt break anything but walked with a limp for a week!

broke my phone celebrating robinho's equaliser at blackburn under hughes

Touch wood I've been very lucky. However after Dickov's equaliser at Wembley how I came through the celebration unscathed I do wonder? As with the amount of people on top of me forced me into my seat which then snapped under the pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.