Injuries whilst celebrating a City Goal

I once jumped in the air in the kippax celebrating a goal. i can't remember the game or details but i damaged my back i could hardly walk after and it still goes again sometimes even now.

Yaya goal at wembley (semi). Jumping round like a loon, mate jumps on my back, we end up falling down 4 rows head first (3rd tier is steep).

End result: A swollen knee and a bruise on my leg the size of my hand span.

Also broke my foot in frustration once kicking the seat in front of me.

my mate needed a vist in hope hospital after celebrating the law goal in 1974!!

I once shoved Mackenzie over the back of her seat. It was a last minute Stephen Ireland winner. I can't remember who the opposition were. And some twat behind me knocked my hat off once, on account of him having a tantrum when the rags scored against us. That was a fucking bad day. The clueless one was the manager and we lost.

Also, I routinely twat people in the face with my scarf.

Really good thread, Kinnel Tommy, by the way.

P.S. Never knew you had to have a week off, Macca! Classic.

At Villa in the FA Cup when Micah equalised with the last kick. I was just to the side of the goal about half a dozen rows back and ended up hugging the bloke next to me and we ended up going over some seats and rolling down the aisle still clutching each other.

Then Micah leapt into the crowd right over us. I had sore shins for a few days.

mainemanc1066 said:
Does anyone remember Notts County away 98/99; had beaten them 7-1 in the league cup the week previous, had destroyed them all game even after Pollock getting sent off, but were still 1-0 down until Goater scored off his knee in the 95th minute and everyone went absolutley crazy. Amongst the wildest scenes I have seen to this day. Just bizzare. twisted ankle falling onto the pitch with a during a mini invasion!!
That goal was the turning point in the Goat's City career. He had missed about four one-on-ones when clean through on the keeper. He missed the fifth as well, but scored from the rebound and never looked back

Prestwich_Blue said:
At Villa in the FA Cup when Micah equalised with the last kick. I was just to the side of the goal about half a dozen rows back and ended up hugging the bloke next to me and we ended up going over some seats and rolling down the aisle whilst fingering each others bumholes and still clutching each other.

Then Micah leapt into the crowd right over us. I had sore shins for a few days.

Sounds nasty PB but fair play for telling us, a lot of people would be embarrassed to tell that story.

I went over on my ankle in a crowd surge in an 80's fa cup match at Huddersfield , and damaged it quite badly ....

also got my foot trod on by a police horse whilst outside Seaburn station (or is it Saltburn?) , Sunderland!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.