Injuries whilst celebrating a City Goal

Re: Injury's whilst celebrating a City Goal

After the 2-1 win in CC semi at home, we were walking back to the car and as I was so 'high' after the win I didn't notice I'd smashed my knee into a stone block. Stung like fuck in the morning.

Injury's whilst celebrating a City Goal

Who the fuck said putting thousands of plastic seats in a football stadium was safe!?

Injury's whilst celebrating a City Goal

chanceathefarpost said:
Snapped my Achilles tendon when vassell scored the opener at old trafford under Sven. Ambulanced to a and e and had an operation! Couldn't walk for about 4 months afterwards!

Has to be rrhe winner.
It was worth it though , surely?

Not in the same league of course but that game caused me to become lazarus. I was ill at the time, the family had gone away and I started the game on the sofa under a duvet feeling like death. By half time excitement had so engulfed me I got dressed, popped to the corner shop and bought 4 stellas. By full time I'd drunk them all and went out and knocked in the door of my blue next door neighbour. I dragged him to the pub and celebrated the night away.

Broke my ankle against Huddersfield,when Gidman equalised late into injury time,That fat **** Alan Potter landed on it.Went to a 21st that night, dancing the lot,plenty of liquid painkiller.
The following morning I was in agony,neighbour drove us to A&E.The following replay Potter took the piss,I went twat the prick with my cruthches in the three nuns pub.

CC first leg, i grazed my ankle on a seat.

i'm on an end seat and i usually spray out into the aisle to celebrate, whilst doing this i lashed it against the metal support of the seat infront of me.

then preceded to run down the aisle, surging in a group of about 15 city fans at the rag fans. whilst in huge amount of pain for about 20 minutes.

Dislocated my shoulder when I shot my arm into the air rather too vigorously. Ambulance and hospital followed. But... it wasn't its first dislocation, so not as bizarre/impressive as it sounds. (Plus not as embarrassing as the occasion I dislocated it doing aerobics with a girlfriend.)

Mine feels a bit tame in comparison, but still got a scar on the back of my calf from when we played Leeds in the FA Cup at Maine Road, around 1999-2000.

For some inexplicable reason we'd given up our usual seats in the North Stand and were sat in the Main Stand. Ian Bishop scored a belter to put us unexpectedly 2-1 in front; Leeds were a good side at the time, and we were in Division Two. Or Division One, can't really remember and mcfcstats.com is down.

Anyway, there was a jagged bit of metal on my seat fittings and as I leapt up to celebrate it ripped down the back of my calf, causing me to piss blood out of my leg. I'd wear it as a badge of honour, but we went on to lose 5-2 with Harry Kewell running amok.

waterloo blue said:
Broke my ankle against Huddersfield,when Gidman equalised late into injury time,That fat **** Alan Potter landed on it.Went to a 21st that night, dancing the lot,plenty of liquid painkiller.
The following morning I was in agony,neighbour drove us to A&E.The following replay Potter took the piss,I went twat the prick with my cruthches in the three nuns pub.
I was on that trip you bare a grudge it was about 22 years ago, i didn't mind him drinking me left over beer but i drew the line at him jumpin on me foot.

I once got a nasty bruse on my shin 2years ago celebrating manu's hatrick from hitting the seat in front. I'll never forget the pain, I'll only celebrate a goal by jumping up and down with my back to the team from now on. I basically invented the Poznan...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.