Injuries.

I don't think it's a coincidence us and Arsenal have the highest injury rates. You keep the ball a lot, you're going to get fouled and kicked more than other teams. Now that adds up to a few of the injuries, but the non-contact ones are a difficult call, unfortunately players nowadays are so much more explosive rather than endurance based and that is bound to lead to more injuries. It's the way the game has evolved, but we seem to get more than our fair share of muscular problems..

I don't think it's a coincidence us and Arsenal have the highest injury rates. You keep the ball a lot, you're going to get fouled and kicked more than other teams. Now that adds up to a few of the injuries, but the non-contact ones are a difficult call, unfortunately players nowadays are so much more explosive rather than endurance based and that is bound to lead to more injuries. It's the way the game has evolved, but we seem to get more than our fair share of muscular problems..

You say that but if you look at the stats for the last two years we are the least fouled side per game in the PL.

You say that but if you look at the stats for the last two years we are the least fouled side per game in the PL.

That's because you could kill a city player on the pitch and it would be 50/50 whether we would get a free kick!!!!

We are blessed with some truly great players who are not protected and its a sad indictment on the premiership.

That's because you could kill a city player on the pitch and it would be 50/50 whether we would get a free kick!!!!

We are blessed with some truly great players who are not protected and its a sad indictment on the premiership.

No arguments from me on that one.

Radio Manchester said both were ill.
Insane decision to loan Dzeko out in August

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.