Injuries.

Pretty sure United's injury record was worse than ours last season. You've just picked a moment when our injury list is worse than our rivals. Give it a month and it may well be the other way round. It seems unlikely to me that City are lackadaisical when it comes to injuries, given how thorough we are in pretty much every other aspect of the way the club is run.

The trouble with City, is it's always our best players who are crocked. Silva, Aguero & Kompany being the most obvious......

Needs to be an urgent review as to why we have nearly an entire team out injured after only 8 games.
Why have Chelsea and Rags got everyone fit more or less?. I don't buy it when pundits and fans say its just one of those things, it isn't!
Our injury record has been getting worse last few seasons, question is why.

We should ask the opposition to stop tackling

I think it's credit to the efforts of Pellegrini and Txiki in terms of how we've coped with injury, we have so many players out, yet are still able to field the best side in the league.

Zaba, Kompany, Mangala, Clichy, Delph, Nasri, Silva, Iheanacho and Bony all missing, but we're still able to feature a side as strong as ours.

Latest from physioroom.com

21-home.svg
Manchester City (9)
21-away.svg

4268.jpg
E Mangala Muscular Injury 26th Sep 15
3411.jpg
D Silva Calf/Shin Injury 26th Sep 15
player-placeholder.svg
K Iheanacho Groin/Pelvis Injury no return date
4076.jpg
W Bony Knock 26th Sep 15
2643.jpg
S Nasri Knock 26th Sep 15
2716.jpg
V Kompany Calf/Shin Injury 26th Sep 15
2738.jpg
F Delph Hamstring Injury Another hamstring problem means he is still waiting for his first league start for City 31st Oct 15
1346.jpg
P Zabaleta Knee Injury 30th Sep 15
1027.jpg
G Clichy Ankle/Foot Injury Another 4-5 weeks till the left back is available again. 17th Oct 15

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.