Injury time

A590 blues

Question are we being rolled over by officials regards the injury time we recieve.
4 mins today extended to 10 for a Injury in that time.
Dippers game 9 mins
Arsenal 7 mins
We tend to score more goals than most teams.
Am I being Paranoid or getting rolled over
Thoughts

Question are we being rolled over by officials regards the injury time we recieve.
4 mins today extended to 10 for a Injury in that time.
Dippers game 9 mins
Arsenal 7 mins
We tend to score more goals than most teams.
Am I being Paranoid or getting rolled over
Thoughts
The long injury times are a lot of the time due to the ball being out of play so long, we tend to have a much higher ball in play time than other teams so it makes sense we get less injury time. I think we had about 5 minutes more ball in play than the league average last year and nearly 4 minutes more than the next team.

The long injury times are a lot of the time due to the ball being out of play so long, we tend to have a much higher ball in play time than other teams so it makes sense we get less injury time. I think we had about 5 minutes more ball in play than the league average last year and nearly 4 minutes more than the next team.
I thought 4 was generously low, given Doku had a 90 second rest at the start of the half in the corner!

4 minutes added time
injury on 90 mins took 4 minutes before we restarted so adjusted time is 98 mins , 2x subs in that time is 30 seconds each and 30 seconds for the foul and red card so the game should officially have ended on the time of 99:30, which it pretty much did
Shush; we'll have none of that common sense nonsense on here, thank you very much.

March went down about 88.40 but the board went up with him still down showing four minutes which was a lot less than o thought. That said ref managed to find another 90 seconds after the four! Subs and red card didn’t account for that long

Happy if I'm paranoid I can live with that will be keeping a eye on it though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.