Injury time

Happy if I'm paranoid I can live with that will be keeping a eye on it though
Why would you be paranoid about it though? If you think 4 minutes was a short length of added time, that’s in our favour because we were hanging on at the end and Brighton were going for an equaliser.

Brighton were probably short changed in the game yesterday because I’d have imagined there would be around 6 minutes to add on rather than 4 with what happened through the second half (a goal, all the subs, Doku down for a minute, about a minute and a half before 90:00 that March was down).

Question are we being rolled over by officials regards the injury time we recieve.
4 mins today extended to 10 for a Injury in that time.
Dippers game 9 mins
Arsenal 7 mins
We tend to score more goals than most teams.
Am I being Paranoid or getting rolled over
Thoughts
I think Brighton got done more than us today. I was expecting 6 to be honest and was surprised it was as little as 4 and then very little was added on to the extra time for the sending off and subs

Why would you be paranoid about it though? If you think 4 minutes was a short length of added time, that’s in our favour because we were hanging on at the end and Brighton were going for an equaliser.

Brighton were probably short changed in the game yesterday because I’d have imagined there would be around 6 minutes to add on rather than 4 with what happened through the second half (a goal, all the subs, Doku down for a minute, about a minute and a half before 90:00 that March was down).
I think the 4 minutes was a bit if a psychological blow to Brighton. They were pressing before the March injury but fizzled out in extra time, except for the ref incorrectly awarding they last minute free kick against Foden.

He added on the March stoppage time at the end anyway but I think Brighton might have been lifted if they saw 6 or 7 minutes on the board. Just a guess on my part and I’m happy with the officials.

It was about 94.5 before any addition time was played, so it was always going to be 99+ when it finished.

I think the 4 minutes was a bit if a psychological blow to Brighton. They were pressing before the March injury but fizzled out in extra time, except for the ref incorrectly awarding they last minute free kick against Foden.

He added on the March stoppage time at the end anyway but I think Brighton might have been lifted if they saw 6 or 7 minutes on the board. Just a guess on my part and I’m happy with the officials.
beggars belief how he gave that free kick against Foden

Games are going on longer & longer. I had to leave at 4-55 to catch the 5-20 train from Ashburys. I listened to the remaining minutes on my phone walking back to the station. The match finished at 5-04 ! When I was a kid I’m sure the gsme used to end at 4-40 ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.