Injury time

I am sure if City had been 2-1 down, The final whistle would have been blown before the Brighton player got injured and Akanji go his second yellow. That tosser was the most biased referee we have seen so far, pathetic really. Milner and other Brighton players could have been off before half-time, but it was stupid for Rodri to
get booked. Couldn’t see anything wrong with Akanji’s challenge late on, and I think City might challenge his second yellow.

I am sure if City had been 2-1 down, The final whistle would have been blown before the Brighton player got injured and Akanji go his second yellow. that was the most biased referee we have seen so far, pathetic really.
The brighton player got injured in the 89th minute yet you're sure the ref would of blown up before then if we'd have been behind? Behave.

Games are going on longer & longer. I had to leave at 4-55 to catch the 5-20 train from Ashburys. I listened to the remaining minutes on my phone walking back to the station. The match finished at 5-04 ! When I was a kid I’m sure the gsme used to end at 4-40 ?

The good old days when most games kicked off at 3.00 on a Saturday, half time was 10 minutes, we didn't have to listen to 15 minutes of inane 'banter', and the ref blew the final whistle on 90 minutes because nobody really gave a toss about a bit of time wasting because we all did it.

Games are going on longer & longer. I had to leave at 4-55 to catch the 5-20 train from Ashburys. I listened to the remaining minutes on my phone walking back to the station. The match finished at 5-04 ! When I was a kid I’m sure the gsme used to end at 4-40 ?
We started late with the double silence/applause before the game.

Then there were 13 minutes of injury time.

If there was no injury time and strict 15 mins at half time, the game would end at 4:45.

I guess we started about 2 mins past 3 plus had a bit longer at half time, meaning a 5:04 finish.

The brighton player got injured in the 89th minute yet you're sure the ref would of blown up before then if we'd have been behind? Behave.
You've gotta love this place, haven't you? An afternoon on the match thread is something everyone on here should be compelled to go through. Not a couple of 10-15 minute spells, mind; the full 90/95/100 minutes, unbroken. Going 10 rounds with Mike Tyson in his prime would be easier!

I wish we could have the same rules as Rugby Union. It gives us a definite time when the game will finish. OK the play carries on until the ball is out of play beyond that time, but better than the random referee decisions which are never monitored. There were several moments yesterday when Brighton seemed to get the better of the referees, and Milner could and should have been given at least two yellows in the first half hour. The fact that Akanji was the only one to get a red just shows how pathetic our refs are these days, compared to the rugby union refs who seem to apply rules evenly and actually understand them.

4 minutes added time
injury on 90 mins took 4 minutes before we restarted so adjusted time is 98 mins , 2x subs in that time is 30 seconds each and 30 seconds for the foul and red card so the game should officially have ended on the time of 99:30, which it pretty much did
Agree, he was spot on today. People moaning that we were still playing after 94 mins around me. I had to explain its 4 mins after the restart in this case.

Originally I was I think pointing out we get shot changed regularly expecially if we're behind as pointed out .
We regularly score 3,4,5 goals with 8 match subs per game.
And then they continue to give us 4 mins whilst other games are 8,9 mins regularly that's another 190 mins over a season 2 games.
If my maths is correct
So in effect we play 2 games less

Originally I was I think pointing out we get shot changed regularly expecially if we're behind as pointed out .
We regularly score 3,4,5 goals with 8 match subs per game.
And then they continue to give us 4 mins whilst other games are 8,9 mins regularly that's another 190 mins over a season 2 games.
If my maths is correct
So in effect we play 2 games less
But we dont though, the opposite is true, we are the one's playing 2 games on average more than the rest of the league based on the ball in play stats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.