Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
geoffchall said:
citytill1die84 said:
Gutted if true but doesn't change the result for me Nasri to fill in for Silva. Hart Zaba Kompany Nastasic Clichy Toure Barry Nasri Tevez Balotelli Aguero
I assume you don't mean sticking car Salesman Kolo into midfield. Yaya is out for yellow card count-up.

Yaya is not out at all, he did not get booked on saturday!!

geoffchall said:
citytill1die84 said:
Gutted if true but doesn't change the result for me Nasri to fill in for Silva.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Nastasic Clichy

Toure Barry

Nasri

Tevez Balotelli Aguero
I assume you don't mean sticking car Salesman Kolo into midfield. Yaya is out for yellow card count-up.
No he's not

geoffchall said:
citytill1die84 said:
Gutted if true but doesn't change the result for me Nasri to fill in for Silva.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Nastasic Clichy

Toure Barry

Nasri

Tevez Balotelli Aguero

Missing for Dortmund mate, not the rags.

if silva is out id play

-------------hart

zabba kompany lescott clichy

nasri-------barry --yaya-------milner

-------tevez --------balo

(its not meant as a 4-4-2..just couldnt be botherd typing uot differentyl!!!)

bench: maicon, dzeko aguero pants, nasty plus 2others

thats of course IF milner is fit and zabba

aguero at the moment isnt quite right and balo caused them alsorts of problems last year.

tevez will always up his game that little more against utd

for me the biggest miss is actually richards.....they have never ever been able to handle his power and pace and he was my MOTM against them last year in the 6-1

silva is a huge miss however

utd are weak defensively at the moment but they are undoubtedly better going forward than us at the moment as well so its going to be a strange game

simon23 said:
if silva is out id play

-------------hart

aguero at the moment isnt quite right and balo caused them alsorts of problems last year.

for me the biggest miss is actually richards.....they have never ever been able to handle his power and pace and he was my MOTM against them last year in the 6-1

utd are weak defensively at the moment but they are undoubtedly better going forward than us at the moment as well so its going to be a strange game

Surely Milner is going to be out injured?

Obviously Silva is going to be a huuuuuge loss but I really dont think the line up matters as much as people think. If a game like this doesnt motivate the players, i dont know what will. They HAVE to get up for it. This means a buzzing croud and 11 players running around like hungry wolves! The home advantage and the more general quality we have should look after itself. Lets just get fucking pumped!

Simon good shout above re Richards and utd, agreed 100%.

Some scandalous comments on here digging out super Samir. Yes he's not a direct replacement for Silva who would be an obvious miss, but I think he definitely warrants his first 11 place. He isn't as tenacious with or without the ball as Silva has been recently but I can't believe he's seemingly being criticised for only keeping the ball - it would be a fair call of all he ever did was pass sideways de Jong style but his passes are often forward, and his carrying the ball into forward positions is second to none. Many off his passes are short but the length of pass is irrelevant to the outcome.
What I would like to see him to is take a few more shots from moderate distance - but then that's a criticism of a lot of the team - they should take a leaf out of Milners book

sonnymancity said:
simon23 said:
if silva is out id play

-------------hart

Surely Milner is going to be out injured?

Obviously Silva is going to be a huuuuuge loss but I really dont think the line up matters as much as people think. If a game like this doesnt motivate the players, i dont know what will. They HAVE to get up for it. This means a buzzing croud and 11 players running around like hungry wolves! The home advantage and the more general quality we have should look after itself. Lets just get fucking pumped!

ive not heard anything on milner so no idea

just hope garcia doesnt play...utd's midfield isnt their strongest asset but they will dominate him!
if milner isnt fit or silva then id play the extra striker

--------gk--------------

----back four-----------

--barry----- yaya--------

--------nasri-------------

sergio---balo---- tevez

LoveCity said:
simon23 said:
just hope garcia doesnt play...utd's midfield isnt their strongest asset but they will dominate him!

They didn't last season (twice).

eh? garcia wasnt here last season????

he is a major weak link in our team when he plays this season however

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.