Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mancini plays garcia we will struggle big time. To say he's useless is an understatement. If milner is fit I think we can cope without merlin. Obviously it's not ideal but perhaps the injury's not as bad as feared. Dzeko back to the bench for me. This fuck of a game tomorrow night has all the hallmarks of a disaster waiting to happen.

LoveCity said:
simon23 said:
LoveCity said:
They didn't last season (twice).

eh? garcia wasnt here last season????

No but he was at Benfica who won United's group in the Champions League.

what he did for benfica is irrelevant..he had 10 different players around him and it wasnt a manchester derby......

he has been very very weak since his arrival....given time he may blossom once he has got use to the premier league but this game is not the one to try him in.....so slow he makes barry look fast.....poor tackling, poor distribution....infact his only positive at present is his aerial threat from set pieces.....

simon23 noone makes barry look fast. i mean garcia is slow but barry is the slowest man in the planet.

kun1 said:
simon23 noone makes barry look fast. i mean garcia is slow but barry is the slowest man in the planet.

it was a bit of a joke...but on a serious note, barry's reading of the game is far superior and that makes up for his lack of pace....always in the right place at the right time

simon23 said:
kun1 said:

it was a bit of a joke...but on a serious note, barry's reading of the game is far superior and that makes up for his lack of pace....always in the right place at the right time
I can assure you that even molasses man is quicker than Garcia, hard and all as that might be to believe. As for his aerial threat, we weren't long knocking that scoring from corners nonsense out of him.

Doom and Gloomers ecstasy.
I love this forum.

Think about it. Does Roberto really want David to travel to Dortmund.....er no.

Pants
Maicon
Nastatic
Lescott
Zabaleta
Barry
Garcia
Nasri
Sinclair
Balotelli
Dzeko

I'd be surprised if we didn't lose more than 3 to be honest

rogdogblue said:
Doom and Gloomers ecstasy.
I love this forum.

Think about it. Does Roberto really want David to travel to Dortmund.....er no.
You can bet your fuckin life ROONEY and VAN PERSIE will be rested for thier game

So the ones who are freaking out and says we are screwed are basically saying we are a one man team. Not true, we can still win if David is not quite ready.

If we can't win without Silva then we can't be all that good then can we?

we are not a one man team, yes we look better when he plays and were more dangerous.

But now it's down to mancini and the players to show we can win when up against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.