Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will and that for me is crucial to how we play.

I wouldn't be against it but can't see it happening. Fernandinho will pretty much be a CB the rest of his time with us (barring injuries in midfield). When Laporte was fit earlier in the season, Fernandinho was on the bench. I suspect he'll either be on the bench or partnering Laporte.

Like that. The match day thread is toxic, when so called blues post Walker has scored a screamer (not ) is a dick.
The match day thread is clearly for people who one of..... a. Aren’t city fans, b. Can’t be arsed to watch the game or c. Are utterly fucking deranged.d. All of the above

The match day thread is clearly for people who one of..... a. Aren’t city fans, b. Can’t be arsed to watch the game or c. Are utterly fucking deranged.d. All of the above
You have 290 posts in the matchday threads, so which one are you ;)

Seriously though, absolutely nothing gets said in the matchday threads that isn’t also being said at the match itself. What happens when Mendy loses possession? Loads of posts bemoaning it. What happens at the match? Tens of thousands of groans followed by expletives/abuse. It’s literally the same. Guess they are not City fans either. People care and want City to hit their heights. That regularly spills over into frustration, anger etc. It’s been a part of following football for longer than we’ve been alive and is quite normal. The only change is people trying to police it since the dawn of the internet.

Last edited:

Seriously though, absolutely nothing gets said in the matchday threads that isn’t also being said at the match itself. What happens when Mendy loses possession? Loads of posts bemoaning it. What happens at the match? Tens of thousands of groans followed by expletives/abuse. It’s literally the same. Guess they are not City fans either. People care and want City to hit their heights. That regularly spills over into frustration, anger etc. It’s been a part of following football for longer than we’ve been alive and is quite normal. The only change is people trying to police it since the dawn of the internet.
Haha you are hetty wainthropp and I claim my 50p.

The match day thread isn’t anything like what happens at a match , there maybe a little groan when there is a mistake, but then the crowd carry on getting behind the team. There is certainly nothing like the vitriol there is in the match day thread especially when the team is announced. Staying away from match days threads and watching the game when you can’t attend is the best advice I can give anyone it’s far more enjoyable.

The match day thread isn’t anything like what happens at a match , there maybe a little groan when there is a mistake, but then the crowd carry on getting behind the team. There is certainly nothing like the vitriol there is in the match day thread especially when the team is announced. Staying away from match days threads and watching the game when you can’t attend is the best advice I can give anyone it’s far more enjoyable.
When the team news comes out, practically everyone discusses the team with whoever they’ve gone to the match with, unless they are kids and don’t care. As soon as it’s announced people speculate as to the formation, who’s playing where, why’s player x not in the team? I don’t like player y and z playing together, I thought he’d have gone with this, what’s the bench? Etc. People dissect team selections, it’s standard football fan behaviour. Some strongly agree with the selection, some strongly disagree with it and others at any point inbetween. Then on your way home from the match you might have a phone in on the radio, with many of the callers making their way home from the match and many of them (most of them) throwing their 2p in as to what the team should have been. It’s pretty standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.