Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular injuries are just going to be part and parcel of this season, given the amount of games the players are being made to play. We actually only have two players definitely out today in De Bruyne and Jesus (and neither are particularly serious injuries), so don’t think we necessarily suffer worse than any other club. We’re actually starting to get players back, and the bench today will be the strongest it’s been all season.

Our injury issues are really peeing me off now. Yes we play lots of games but something is seriously wrong with our medical team or training structure.

Our injury issues are really peeing me off now. Yes we play lots of games but something is seriously wrong with our medical team or training structure.
If you look on Physio Room you’ll see that virtually all teams are suffering in a similar way.

I think the thing is with us is that every we tend to leave one to 2 positions short with our transfer business, then we get hit over the course of that season with injuries.

Happened regularly with left back, CB and CM, never seem to have issues at RB and on the wings, although we probably do just we are always fully stocked there.

Maybe starting de Bruyne in the carabao cup against burnley wasn't such a great idea after all
He'd still have played for Belgium.I think Pep is going to take the Carabao Cup seriously. With Champions league games over the next 2 weeks plus oremier league its going to be all hands to the pump.
I believe we have 5 games still to play this month

If you look on Physio Room you’ll see that virtually all teams are suffering in a similar way.
Yep which makes the decisions by the various football bodies to play all their tournaments, instead cutting down on some, even more scandalous. It’s not often I have sympathy with well paid footballers but they are being flogged to death during a pandemic.

Yep which makes the decisions by the various football bodies to play all their tournaments, instead cutting down on some, even more scandalous. It’s not often I have sympathy with well paid footballers but they are being flogged to death during a pandemic.
Yeah, seems ridiculous that they’re having to play so many international games on top of an already congested fixture list. Not to mention the Covid related risks that come with it.

We can't complain about injuries when pep insists on playing our best players in every competition. We all like to win trophies but this year you have to prioritise otherwise half our players will be dead by Christmas with at least two games every week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.