Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this not just a follow up report about the knock we already knew he had? Hence why he's not had any pre-season to date.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
No Tevez in the squad I note......
Been out favour for a long time it seems now. Messi and him don't play well together.

Such a shame regarding Kun. I'm hoping a lack of a preseason doesn't affect his season. A good ps under his belt would have done him a world of good IMO.

He has been running, so that's a positive regarding the extent of his injury, and this will definitely help him maintain some sort of cardio.

Left knee was heavily strapped in HK, where all he did was some running work and a little bit of fairly stationary ball work.

He might have just jarred the injury training on those poor pitches in Hong Kong. This friendly is two weeks away, and I would have thought if he's running, he will get some time before the start of the season.

Non Selection is better than being flown to Argentina whilst injured, as we seen last season!

Manx Blue said:
Non Selection is better than being flown to Argentina whilst injured, as we seen last season!

The friendlies in Rome but i know what you mean. Sounds as though he's going to have minimal pre-season so to play him Internationally would be pretty daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.