Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
birchwoodgingerste said:
Vincents Tackle said:
Where that **** who was trolling the transfer forums saying Aguero wasn't injured and would be named in the Argentina squad now?

It also gives jovetic n negredo more game time its win win for me plus our first few games are not what we would call difficult games .Then when the tough games come along add aggueerrrrrooooo!

We've got the darby on spet 22. Will he be fully fit for that game? That's my concern.

At least he's maintaining some sort of cardio and muscular endurance by running on his own.

Since he's able to do this, the extent of his injury worries me not.

Shades of last season, injury first game and he was playing catch up all season

Now he hasn't taken part in any pre-season game - will he be in the same boat this season?

before Pellgrini signed alot of people said that him and Aguero didnt get on, been searching but i cannot find why, does anyone know ? really hope it isnt true as Aguero is a world class player that we need to keep and get playing again !

Rorz88 said:
before Pellgrini signed alot of people said that him and Aguero didnt get on, been searching but i cannot find why, does anyone know ? really hope it isnt true as Aguero is a world class player that we need to keep and get playing again !

It was also said on here was that a major factor in MPG coming was that Aguero wasnt sold,hence the new contract he recently signed...

Pellegrini said yesterday that Nastasic was his only injury concern and never mentioned Aguero as a worry. Also where does the OP get this information about Aguero being out for one or two months.

I'm glad he is not going,it was mad when they called him up last year when he had the knee injury and flew him around when the last thing you need to do with a knee injury is get on a plane.Maybe pellers has said no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.