Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
he rolled down his left (i think) sock a few minutes before coming off and seemed to be feeling his calf muscle. I didn't actually see him run after that.

i too thought he was putting his hand to his mouth so the cameras couldn't pick up what he was saying. It's something quite a lot of players seem to do.

Chris in London said:
he rolled down his left (i think) sock a few minutes before coming off and seemed to be feeling his calf muscle. I didn't actually see him run after that.

i too thought he was putting his hand to his mouth so the cameras couldn't pick up what he was saying. It's something quite a lot of players seem to do.

Yeah, something clearly went a few minutes before he came off. I was hoping it had just been a kick but it sounds like it was more.

And I had to sit through some idiot of a woman on the GMR phoning droning on about "Why take Silva off? We weren't the same without him".

We are not the same team without Silva in, so let's hope it's nothing.

mancboy123 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Jordie said:
Silva asked to come off and when approached by several players appearing to ask why he pointed to his face.

He was hiding what he was saying so cameras didn't pick it up

he wasnt as he didnt have his hand over his mouth he pointed specifically to his facial area but he did pull down his sock while on the pitch, however he wasnt limping when he went off so who knows!

He specifically covers his mouth everytime he is asked by a city player coming off! He also does it when Pellegrini asks him on the touchline

This hand over the mouth thing seems to be common amongst Spanish internationals. I remember when Yaya and Mata were having their spat the camera panned to Silva and Mata chatting in the centre circle and both had their hands over their mouth to hide what they were saying.

Unless of course Silva was saying to Mata "I've injured my face" and Mata was replying " yeah, I've injured my face too, they're a fucking scourge these face injuries aren't they?" to which Silva replies "I like the look of Fernando's mask, I might get myself one of those to stop these face injuries happening"

Chris in London said:

so what you're saying is ........................it's foot and mouth disease?

OH NO!!!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/11/06/4387250/manchester-city-star-silva-set-for-tests-on-calf-injury?ICID=OP" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... ry?ICID=OP</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.