Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
Marvin said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Jovetic is sounding as though he'll turn out for Montenegro.
Does look that way, He looked very rusty in the League Cup game even if he did score two.

We must have been watching different games Marv. I thought he pushed Jimmy very close for MOTM.........all about opinions I suppose......

I was watching the same game you were mate

@MullockSMirror: David Silva has pulled out of a commercial event in London today to have treatment on an injury sustained in Man City's Champs Lge game

We've got 5 days until we play Sunderland, then we've got 2 weeks until the Spurs game. Maybe he'll miss the Sunderland game, but I doubt he'll be missing when we return from the International break, always assuming we don't have to send him off to Spain where he aggrivates it on international duty!

BibbyBlue85 said:
Jordie said:
Silva asked to come off and when approached by several players appearing to ask why he pointed to his face.

He was hiding what he was saying so cameras didn't pick it up

he wasnt as he didnt have his hand over his mouth he pointed specifically to his facial area but he did pull down his sock while on the pitch, however he wasnt limping when he went off so who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.